After 5 days, 2,200 miles, and burning nearly a $900 of diesel, the Olsen household has been successfully transplanted from the hills of Alpine, to the rolling cityscape of the Bronx. Lush trees dot our living room view that looks eastward onto Riverdale, our new neighborhood bustling with Kosher deli's and farmers' markets. Tomorrow marks the begininng of official law classes. Life is quickly taking shape and we are happy to call this place our new home. Stay tuned; we'll be writing again soon.
Your incredible home sounds more like Rivendale than Riverdale. I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad you guys are blogging! I hope you are enjoying Newyork! Love ya
ReplyDeletedid you know randy and michelle walker from the grandview 14th ward? they live in ny too..and i think the bronx...let me know and i will hook the two of you up!
ReplyDeletegood luck in the big apple!!!
Hey! I remembered your blog address! I'm excited to keep reading about your adventures, you crazy kids.
ReplyDeleteGrant, thank you for pointing that out. We thought that our neighbors' pointy ears were effects of New York water.
ReplyDeleteThanks Cali and Erin! We are definitely having fun.
Bonas, fun to hear from you, but I actually never knew the Walkers, I just heard about them. Hope you guys are all doing great though!